Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sunday blues...

I had 11 hours of sleep last night... was so damn tired of putting my thinking cap to finish the damn Chapter 4. Well, I did complete it and good news, I managed to use up the whole day today to finish Chapter 5 as well, yippeeee!!!!

Though I can't be too comfy, I still have Chapter 6 to finish by the end of tonight... I'm taking a well deserved rest now. My head is so heavy after all the gruelling sentence making, equation deriving and picture importing. Realistically, I do think that I will not be able to finish the whole 10 chapters by Tuesday. But optimistically, I think I can manage to complete 6 chapters by tomorrow night. Dr Pasir won't be too happy though, his validation simulation is not done yet.. which I know he's looking forward to...

OK, I better start closing down my internet for the day, or I won't be finishing Chapter 6.

Bye now...

No comments: