Sunday, August 20, 2006

Dissertation Progress - 15 days to go

I got up at noon, feeling so sluggish and guilty for not finishing yesterday's work as planned. Have decided not to continue with bloody Chapter 4... Skip!... After having brunch, I started Chapter 5 instead - oh my, I realised that there's so much to do within a chapter. I spent an hour just drawing the figures for the calculation!

Anyway, took a break at 6pm and started cooking dinner. After some time, I haven't really got down cooking proper meals. So, since Devina's coming over I decided to cook up something special. I cooked Beef with Oyster sauce and spring onions and Kapitan prawns... (Hehe, I bet Mama will be damn surprised!)


























As usual, had fun with Devina with our usual girly goss, beauty tips and celeb bitchings. It was fun looking at her recent holiday pics. I have always wanted to go to Athens (hint, hint, Hubby... hehe!).

Anyways, time for bed dah. I will visit Dr Pasir tomorrow, hopefully kena marah so I can be more serious with my dissertation write up.

No comments: