Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Sigh... back to work :(


I still can't get over the fact that I'm back in uni and have to start writing up my dissertation. Manchester is surprisingly so quiet- in a way, I kinda miss the hustling and bustling of the crazy undergrads. All that's left now are the nerdy postgrads looking oh-so-depressed on their research preparations. It hasn't hit me yet that I only have 3 weeks left to submit my dissertation.... there's no single panic nerve on me at the moment... and that worries me!

Dr Pasir ain't a big help either as he is away on holiday till next week. If I knew earlier, I will most probably extended my stay in KL. Sigh.. oh well, I better make full use of this week to start something on the write-up and hopefully impress him when he gets back.

I have run out of excuses of not to start the write-up dah... Monday was recovery day, yesterday was cleaning-up and updating blog day... so today definitely has to be 'start-up on dissertation' day.

Its going to be a long day then... back to work now.... (yawn!)

No comments: