Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My Dubai Holiday

OK, as promised here are the highlights photos of my trip to Dubai. We had a great time there visiting my best friend, Mar. (Thanks dearie for all the help and hospitality, will miss you dearly and hope to see you soon again!)

On the first day itself, Mar booked me and Serina on the Desert Safari trip. Our driver, Hasim (I think...) picked us up on a 4WD, and were soon joined with 4 other members. We then headed off to the desert and with several other 4WD, we roughed it out through the dunes... unbelievable! Up & down the sandy terrains.. rasa macam we were on a roller coaster ride!




After about 2 hours, we then reached the camp site where we had more fun activities. There were camel rides, henna body painting, shishas, BBQ kebabs and some belly dancing. It was amazing and I truly had so much fun.



The next couple of days were basically spending time with Mar. We went to Wild Wadi Waterpark and of course, shopping!



No comments: