Saturday, August 26, 2006

I have issues with my Microsoft Word >:(

Despite starting work late at 2pm, I managed to "nearly" finish Chapter 4- the most important chapter of all. You see, it has loads of equations (nearly 40) and diagrams and tables, so one would expect that the file will be huge. Of course, being the pro-Apple bitch, I am confident that my MacBook Pro will perform the numerous imports and exports of the .eqn, .jpg and all sorts of files into my Word document.

I was doing fine, in fact it was perfect... until suddenly my Microsoft Word hails a warning that the file is too big to be saved!!! What??? Apa ni?! I tried saving other files on my hard disk and it works fine. Just the bloody Word! So, I had to resort to printing out the document, deleted some equations and diagrams and re-save. Now, I can only work with smaller chunks of the chapter. Of course, it comes with the annoyance of having to re-import the .eqn, .jpg etc.... Issshhhkkk! Not happy >:(

My progress?? Still on Chapter 4. My schedule says today I have to finish up to Chapter 7... Hmmm, 4 chapters to finish today??? Too optimistic and unrealistic... I guess I have to re-schedule (as usual... hehe)

In the meantime, I'm taking a short break to Tesco's to stock up on RedBull and cancer-sticks... From the way its going, I definitely need them to survive...

No comments: