Thursday, August 24, 2006

Dissertation Progress - 11 days to go

Last night's dinner went well.. ate so much nasi that by midnight, I can't get my eyes to open and my brains to work to continue my work. So, I went to bed early hoping to start the day fresh in the morning.

Errr....no, I woke up at 10.30am today... not happy :(

Since I lost the morning, I'm trying to make the best of the day. I realied that out of 10 chapters that I have to prepare, I'm only confident with 2. I have a full schedule to follow till this weekend and I can't afford to waste time or not follow through it.

My dissertation checklist:

Someone was telling me that i don't have to put in 110% for this since I secured a job anyways, plus the uni can only have a maximum of 2 first class students per year. I know my chances are slim (considering the tough competition with Daphne & Cikia). I have to remind myself that its OK to give-in moderately and don't stress myself too much..... The most important is to get it done!

My full schedule:


If I baik and rajin, I have an extra week of holiday... yahoo! Can watch all the DVDs in the world, hanging about in town or even visit Nina & Ezrul at Glasgow... best nyer!!!

But, if I degil and malas, I have to submit last minute taking the risk of unlimited queue for the binding and have to start packing the whole house without any rest in between! So, no way for DVDs, shopping or holidays.... Eeikkk! No, that's not good..

No comments: