Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I'm back in Manchester

After a tiring journey aboard Emirates from KL-Dubai, transit shopping in Dubai for 4 hrs and then Dubai-Manchester, I;m finally home in my apartment yesterday afternoon. As usual, messed up the house with my luggage unpacked and piling laundry and posts. Went out to town for some mini grocery shopping and back home feeling so lapar. Ordered curry delivery and then off to bed at around 9pm.

I woke up at 9am, had breakfast and now taking a rest before I start cleaning up the mess from yesterday.

After the gruelling flight experience, it felt good to be home in Manchester... but definitely feeling down and lonely without my loved ones. Miss Hubby, Boboy and my dear friends back home :(

Can't wait to get this dissertation done and over with and go home....

No comments: