Friday, August 18, 2006

Manchester Next Top Model?? hehee

I am now at Harold Hankins Building at the University. Me and a group of other Chevening scholars are selected for a photoshoot to grace next year's Chevening annual report. So woke up really early (despite sleeping late last night... no, not doing work, but was watching 2 DVDs... very naughty, I know!), got dressed up, ironed my hair, put on waterproof make-up and quickly rushed through the rain. When I got there, (as usual) I was the overdressed one... Everyone else was in jeans and tees, while yours truly was in a dress and high boots. Oops!

Anyways, we then met the photographer-cum-designer, Paul. You can tell that he's the photographer from the crowd, coz he dressed up so 'colourful' with this huge funky glasses and long dreadlocks hair. He's lembut but kinda cool.

We started to take individual potraits. When my turned came up, Paul was all big smiles..."Aahh... the pretty one! OK, stand here and smile at the camera, please". The photoshoot was like a breeze, coz of course, me being the drama queen, posed effortlessly.. hehe.

OK, got to go now... its time for group photos pulak.. life's so hectic being a model nih... sigh ;)

No comments: