Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Dissertation Progress - 12 days to go

I had to skip day 13 coz my internet was down the whole day... not happy >:(

So, in light of no internet amusement, I was quite productive. I realised that I got my dissertation chapters all messed up and re-do most of it. I was writing up from 8pm till 4am in the morning.

So, today I woke up feeling like a zombie, but am really motivated to get this done. Glad I actually sat down properly in my living room last night, re-arranging my chapters, coz now it is much more clear to me on what this project is all about.

The only thing is I have 12 days to submission and I have to submit the first draft to Dr Pasir this Monday (which leaves me about 4.5 days left) I know there's loads more to do and time is short, but I will strive to do my best to get this done on time. Its a lot easier now that I know what Dr Pasir's expecting... Last week, I was totally LOST!

I will do my write-ups till 6pm and then cook a simple dinner for Farhat & Wong who are dropping by later. I hope I still have the energy to continue my write up till late night. Tomorrow I plan to go to uni after lunch to do the extra simulations Dr Smith wanted me to do. Oh my, I can already imagine the stressful week ahead to complete this.

The only good news is that KBR contacted me (at last!) to proceed with my work permit application. Their email was such a relief! I was getting worried coz they were keeping silent for more than a month. Once I get my dissertation out of the way, I have to sit down and find a place to live in Leatherhead soon. Not to mention the packing bit... Oh my God, Hubby is so not gonna enjoy his stay in the UK this time...(Muahahha!)

No comments: