Saturday, July 22, 2006

Procrastination rulez... again :(


I didn't do my work last night because it was really hot. Went to bed but I woke up in the middle of the night again to have a cold drink, as I was literally sweating. It was really bad... This morning I woke up feeling so uncomfortable and moody. Dragged myself out of bed and went to the PC store to install Windows on my MacBook Pro.

Yup, my Mac now has Windows.. no, not that I want to switch to Windows, but I just had to coz Dr Pasir finally agreed to let me install a lanun copy of the software for my simulation, so that I can try to complete them while I'm back in Malaysia. I think we are nearly there.. only a few final touches before I can proceed to do my write-up. In a way, there's a slight sense of regret that I had to go home, coz I definitely can finish my work in the next 3 weeks... and I don't have to worry about rushing my dissertation write-up. But nothing I can do now... I've already committed to Nina. (Nina, you owe me big time!.. heheh)

So I suspected that I will of course not do anything for the first 2 weeks at home, being busy with Dubai & the wedding... but expect the worst mood swings and high anxiety bitchiness for the last week in Malaysia when I need privacy to finish up my work... Poor Hubby will suffer for sure ;)

As for this weekend, I'll be busy writing up a progress report for Dr Pasir's meeting with the project sponsor, Rolls Royce. Their rep, Dr Suami will be coming over on Tuesday next week to check up on the results. Fortunately, I won't be around to take the slaughter (coz I'll be busy with sis Serina for our one day hair & beauty make-over at the Burlington Salon). But, Dr Pasir has already warned me to come up with a good progress report on Monday morning to be presented to Dr Suami.

So, actually I got everyhing sorted out... tinggal nak tulis the report je...Ishhh, I need to overcome this awful procrastination that has been looming over me for quite some time la. Everytime I want to start writing up my dissertation, I can have mllions of excuses later not to do it. Why can't an MSc just have classes & exams?! Haiiyyaaa... if I can't survive this, thank god I didn't do the PhD.

So malas want to start....This is bad la... how ah??

No comments: