Thursday, July 20, 2006

Double the work, double the pressure

I have exactly 7 days from today to leave for Dubai & home. So, the thought of it made me work really hard in uni to finish up all my simulations and by 6pm, I was showing Dr Pasir the results, hoping that he'll be happy with it and I can then continue to the next stage.

Unfortunately, the results were not what he expected. So, he happily asked me to change the dimensions and re-do the damn thing again! He said its all part and parcel of research, trial and error is the way to learn. I was like.. huh?? apa ni??? ("Do you know who I am?!!.. kan Devina, heheh)

Anyways, to calm myself down I decided to do some retail therapy in town- faced the blazing sun and walked all the way to Zara, only to find it was already closed!!! Damn it!

So, walked back all the way in the blazing sun home and treated myself to you-tube till late night.

Now, its double the work and double the pressure... can't take this lah!!! OK lah, wanna go watch DVD with sis Serina..

Wish me luck besok!

No comments: