Sunday, July 09, 2006

BBQ & procrastination


Last Friday we had a BBQ for our department, it was really nice to see all my mates again after the long holiday (well, not actually holiday la... dissertation prep time). Well, most of them have not started their dissertation too, so it was quite a relief. The only person whose half way there is Daphne.. she's writing up her work already and said she can finish by end of the month... apa ni????

Well, anyways, I did spend my whole weekend then just lazing around at home and stayed in bed for the longest time. Watched DVDs endlessly till I fall asleep and woke up till noon. Quite disgusting la...

So, today I decided to kemas the house, do my laundry and will start work with my write-up and calculations. I have less than 2 weeks to finish up my simulations before I head off to KL. I have a feeling I'm not gonna finish up on time... but I'll just try my best.

In the meantime, I'm gearing up to meet Dr Kapas tomorrow morning to tell him the bad news on the PhD offer. I hope he'll understand. It's going to be hard for me, but I have to face him sooner or later.

No comments: