Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Not feeling too well....




Yesterday was a big achievement for me. I woke up early, went to work and finished my duties at the reception office smoothly and went straight to the uni to face Dr Kapas. We talked about my situation and I explained on my preference to work. Dr Kapas was really understanding. Although I can see that he was devastated, he adviced me that I should choose whats best for me and not for him. At the end of it, we mutually agreed that my PhD is officially withdrawn. It was really sad... but I felt a big sigh of relief after.

I then continued to do my simulations with Dr Pasir. At last, I got it right and we were really excited about it. He told me I'm ready for the next stage. Oh good! Hopefully everything goes well before I head home to KL. Not long after that KBR called and confirmed that they've received my forms. I then met my Chevening mates for dinner at this Spanish restaurant and had this amazing seafood tapas platter... Hmmm... so sedap. I was such in a good mood, I felt a burst of good karma around me.

So, in order to reward myself, I decided to relax the whole night and watch a DVD. I watched Batman Begins and it was a good one... Everything is so fine... until I decided to be greedy and watch ANOTHER DVD with a huge mug of Milo... I ended up going to bed at 4am....

Today, I woke up at 1.30pm with this BIG headache and BAD mood swing.. I didn't turn up for work, and am so late to go to uni!!! I'm so angry at myself now... From today onwards, no more sleeping after 12am, and no more Milo before bed!!! I'm so sluggish, moody and don't feel like moving anywhere.. its disgusting! This yo-yo needs to stop immediately!

No comments: