Monday, July 17, 2006

Let's Start Work!!!


Yup, its my Hubby's birthday today... and to celebrate it, I'm officially back to work... hehehe. I received my final results in the post yesterday and I got all 1st!!! Yippeee!!! I truly didn't expect it because I thought I did really bad with Dr Kapas's paper... hence my demotivation to work hard on the dissertation. But since, I still have a chance to get a distinction in my MSc, I got really fired up now.. I'll have to do well in my dissertation to maintain a distinction.

So, last night I enjoyed my last DVD and hopefully my last late nighter (I slept at 4am!) and today woke up feeling motivated to start writing up. Devina, who joined me for lunch yesterday gave me the inspiration to start writing up as well, as she has started hers. I took the courage to say NO to my manager to not work anymore in the reception and I'm not going to uni today... so it will give me plenty of time to start off, and hopefully finish off at the end of the day. Tomorrow I'll show Dr Pasir my report for a first draft.. at least I know early if I'm on track or totally out of way with my project. Currently, its still a bit blurr.. but I can't justify for clarification if I haven't sit down properly and write it out, right???

Thus, its gonna be a busy day for me today. I really hope I can do this and get it done and over with! So, to my dearest MacBook Pro- lets start working!!!

No comments: