Friday, July 21, 2006

I love Sales :)


Today, surprisingly I woke up really late and felt so sluggish. By the time I reached uni it was 2.30pm. Managed to make some progress by impressing Dr Pasir on some mistakes he made in yesterday's calculation. Tried out 3 simulations and nearly fell asleep. I knew then that it was time to leave and get some fresh air.

So, I headed to town again, this time much earlier than yesterday. The plan was to exchange Hubby's teeshirt, get Mama's scarves and Kraznee's baby bajus... then balik terus, no excuses. Well errr... ended up did get the stuff, but added some more stuff for myself... coz the whole town is on sale!!! Hooray!!! Since the sale is ending this weekend, loads of stuff are further reduced. So, of course this is an opportunity that one must always grab before its too late!

Apart from buying Hubby's, Mama's & Kraznee's, I ended up splurging on a nice linen cardi from Zara, 2 summer dresses, 1 top & undies from H&M and some good quality fru-fru stationaries from Muji. I have no regrets, in fact am very proud coz the cardi from Zara was further reduced by £10, H&M has buy-1-sale-item-get-another-free and all Muji stylo-mylo stationaries were at 75% off (heheh... Hubby mesti jealous!)... Aaaahhh, bless... as I walked home, I felt a sense of achievement and sheer satisfaction...

When I got home, I cooked dinner and cleaned up the house.. and as usual, paraded the latest buys around the apartment.. tonight I'm going to bed with a big smile on my face :)

No comments: