Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Packing to go home...


Oh my, I'm so tired. Today was a full marathon. Rushed to uni to hand in the report to Dr Pasir, rushed to town to get my hair cut (which is really nice.. I like...), had a fun girly make-over & photoshoot with sis Serina (bought some really nice potraits to surprise Hubby), rushed home and cook a 3 course dinner and then spent the whole night hanging out with my dearest friends. Now, taking a breather coz I have to sort out my packing back home.

The house is in a total mess. Clothes, shoes, books everywhere! The hardest bit is that I have to finish it tonight, but tonight seems to be the warmest summer night ever! I've taken my shower 3 times already, and planning to have another one soon. Not only is it uncomfortable, it also makes your brain stops responding and sleepy.

But alas, I still have to go through it... my only motivation to carry on is that I'll get to see Hubby, Mama, my dear friends and of course my little darlings- Boboy & Baby... I miss them so much and can't wait to give them a big huge hug.

But till then... its packing time :(

No comments: