Thursday, March 02, 2006

No more Dynamics!!!

After much sleepless nights and stressful thinking, I have decided to drop my Dynamics module. I figured I wanted to try it out first and at least have a back-up should my other module choices are going to be difficult. But alas, I couldn't get myself out of bed at all this morning. Thus, I'm taking it as a sign that Dynamics and I will not have a lasting relationship. So, I gave it up!

Today, I vow to start studying on my past 2 modules and finish the courseworks by next week. Then I am going to really concentrate on my future 2 modules. I haven't really sat myself down properly since the start of this semester. Therefore, I have to start concentrating on my studies already. The holidays are going to be my busiest months coz my cousins are coming to visit in April and my darling Hubby is coming in May.

OH! I forgot to announce that Dr Kapas have confirmed on my PhD offer with him :) I'll be doing Lightning Protection of Wind Farms and the offer comes with paid UK fees and maintenance allowance. The only set-back is, I have to fork out GBP6000 to cover the fees difference. I'm planning to write to PETRONAS next week and see how it goes.

No comments: