Sunday, March 19, 2006

A quiet & relaxing weekend


I must admit, this weekend was very quiet and relaxing for me. Though I did go out to town on Saturday, but I didn't rush like I always did. I woke up very early, checked my mail (oh, and received my new Morgan puffa jacket), washed my hair, took my time getting ready and went to town. Didn't actually splurge, just bought the necessity toiletries and some groceries.

When I went home, I indulged myself with warm pita bread dipped with homous and cuddled up with a cup of tea and my NOW magazine. By 9.30pm, I tertidur and woke up at 10am on Sunday morning!

Though I was angry at myself for sleeping more than 12 hours, I'm not regretting it now coz I really needed the sleep. I was not sleeping too well for the past week, too busy staying up late finishing my coursework and worrying sick about Boboy.

Today, I started my EEPS12 coursework and am taking my time to finish it. I know I have to speed things up though, I have another coursework due and I haven't started my revision for the exams...

Starting next week I can't afford a lazy weekend anymore. Two courseworks to hand-in, 4 modules to start studying and a week's holiday to plan for Nurul coming in April. Oh, and my laundry's piling up too...

Oh well, better enjoy my lazy weekend then.... just wished my darling Hubby was here, spending it with me :(

No comments: