Monday, March 20, 2006

For the 1st time, I slept in class.....

Oh my god, I'm usually really alert in class - busy taking notes and listening attentively... however, today I was really sleepy! I had a bar of snickers in the morning and 2 cups of coffee.. and still I dozed off in Economics class today... I was in dreamland, when I realised the lecture was a few slides ahead already!

Maybe because I was tired and worried. I got my exam schedule today and I found out that I have a back-to-back exams on the 4th & 5th of May. I wasn't in a good mood either - had a bad hair day, my handphone got blanked and I forgot to bring my light blue pen to the class. So, I accidentally fumed out to my classmate, Kuih... kesian dia, tak pasal-pasal kena... Sorry dearie... your comments just rubbed salt in my wound tadi.

Anyways, when I got home I felt so much better after I talked it out with my darling Hubby. He's always the good listener, my Hubby. Can't live without him.... he always managed to calm me down whenever I'm all fired up.

Tonight I feel so much refreshed. I washed my hair (with treatments & deep-mask conditioner) and it feels good... Now, I'm really into finishing my coursework. I'm trying my best to finish all my courseworks by the end of this week. So, I can start my studies for the tutorial session next week. I've got a busy Easter break coming and I have to make sure I'm prepared well.

OK, got to keep meself busy now. Wish me luck!

No comments: