Sunday, March 26, 2006

A day of catching up...

Today is a special day for me. Since I've been down with a bad flu for the last couple of days, I realised I have put a lot of things on hold. So, I managed to catch up and cleared my laundry (at last!), cleared the rubbish and cleared the piling dishes. I even prepared myself (for the first time ever!) PROPER breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I was catching up with my 4 courseworks - managed to finish one and started 2 of them today. I plan to finish them tonight, and save one more for next week.

I was also catching up on the details for my cousin's coming trip this April. I was really worried about their trip here, since they are arriving at a very bad time (middle of my study break!). But, its all sorted now - I think I've planned their perfect holiday. I didn't want to totally abandon my studies, just to bring them around all the time... so I managed to squeeze some time off for myself as well.

But my highlight of the day was when I managed to catch up with a special girlfriend of mine, whom I have not seen nor heard from quite a while. I missed her and its really good to get to talk to her again. I realised that no matter what happens in our lives - good or bad or no matter how busy and hectic life is, it's always nice to be with your girlfriends again at the end of the day. Men can come and go... but your girlfriends stick with you through thick & thin.

I'm trying to catch up with my studies too since I'm 2 days behind of schedule now. I am quite nervous if I don't have time to cover all the subject before the exams. I will stop counting the days, but will make the days count! Anyways, I'm having a tutorial tommorrow morning and I haven't even looked at it yet. Got to get back to work now... I still have a LOT more to catch up!

No comments: