Tuesday, March 07, 2006

So much to do, so little time!!!

After my decision to drop Dynamics last week, I've spent the whole weekend at home re-organising my life- updated my study schedules, kemas the house and filing my notes. I must say I'm quite pleased with my discipline level, staying late at night actually studying Insulation Coordination!!! Though I'm stuck with my PSCAD simulation coursework - it doesn't seem to run properly... I'm so mad! >:/

I thus decided to spent my nights doing my tutorials instead. I'm taking it slow and steady, though I take quite regular breaks in between. I must finish it tonight coz tomorrow I'll meet Dr Kapas. I don't wanna be left behing like last semester, so I'm trying really hard to stick to my study schedule as much as I can.

I got very motivated when I called up Cikia today and found out he already completed his coursework.... I was like, "What??? Apa ni??? Orang lain semua tak boleh buat - dia dah habis dah?!"... this is so unacceptable! I must study harder now coz I wanna beat him this semester.

Oh, and I FINALLY receive my GHD today!!! So excited!!! If there wasn't a tutorial tomorrow, I'll be spending the night doing my hair.... I'll sacrifice it for the love of Dr Kapas's tutorial...

On another note, I'm a bit worried about my Hubby. Lately, he seems to be working really late till the early hours of the morning. A bit too over la if you ask me... Hubby should be thankful that I'm not back home now, or I'll definitely go mad if he's not home by mid-night. I mean, how can they let him work that late?? Its so unacceptable >:/

Sorry-la, I am in a bit-of-bitchy mode this whole week, I must say... hmmm...must be because of my jadual berkala coming soon...

No comments: