Thursday, March 16, 2006

Boboy recovering... and so am I



Thank you to my darling Hubby to keep me updated with Boboy's progress. Boboy's doing really well now, he's starting to eat his medicine and the wound's getting much better. He's still limping but at least the wound is healing. Here is his latest shot, looking bored and restless in his cage. Sorry, sayang... the doctor said just one week OK.. We'll let you run free when your leg gets better.

As for myself, I'm recovering from post-depressions and bad lucks since yesterday. I managed to finish 80% of my coursework and will be very busy tonight completing it and printing it out for submission tomorrow.

I'm planning not to go out at all this weekend as I need to catch up with the other courseworks due next week. Also, I have to start revising for the exams. Tomorrow night there's a party for one of our flat friend's birthday. So malas lah want to go.... I guess I'm getting older and parties just seems to be not exciting to me already.

My classmate, D'ni borrowed my notes today since she missed the class yesterday to attend an important job interview. She's the top student in class and I always admire her. She's so smart-lah... how ah??? She always manages to ask very good questions in class and have very constructive comments on the lectures. It made me wonder, how can I get to her level - she's always studying! I have to make her my inspiration to do well in my coming exams. If she can do it, I know I can... I just the have to have the will like she does.

Also, I plan to stop smoking. I had chest pains this morning and it made me so worried. Apparently, its not cool anymore to smoke nowadays. Out of 40 people in class, only 3 left still smoking. There were 6-7 people last semester, but most gave up already. Hmmm.... I guess its not as hard as people think then... Again, if they can do it, so can I.

OK, have to go to finish my courseworks. Starting this weekend, I'm hoping to make a big change - study harder and reduce smoking. I have to do it!!!

No comments: