Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Everything is so wrong today???!!!

I just don't know why, but everything just don't seem to be right today. Whatever I've done yesterday seems to be of carelessness that I realised today. First, I deposited RM300, instead of the required RM200 to Zeera's account, then I got the wrong date for Zeera's visit, and lastly I reaalised that I emailed a job vacancy from Rolls Royce to all my Petronas and Promuda friends??? All this mistakes, I didn't realise till today!

I also know that I'm now far lagging behind from my classmates. I haven't finish my EEPS11 coursework, haven't started my EEPS12 coursework and haven't even filed my other subjects, let alone study them!!!! I have to keep up lah. I'm so angry at myself for wasting so much precious time lately. I think I have to start being a bit selfish now, coz time is running out and I have so much to finish.

I'm now in the computer lab waiting for my next assignment. I will strive to understand and finish it today, so I can spend the rest of the week to finish all my courseworks!!! No more wasting time! I can do it!!!

No comments: