Friday, March 24, 2006

I hate fevers!!!!


Its official - I am not well. Thanks to Nizam and Serina (hehe), I'm experiencing all the symptoms of a bad fever. High temperature, congested nose, headache and a bad mood.

Last night I dozed off with some paracetamols and woke up this morning feeling really heavy and irritated. I couldn't concentrate in my class and couldn't wait till lunch break to go home and rest. I took a cab home, gulped more paracetamols and literally fainted off in bed. I misssed my afternoon lectures, but I didn't regret it - I so needed the rest.

When I woke up, I had to go to work. I'm a student warden here in my accommodation and every Friday evenings, I have to work at the reception. Oh my God, so much work left for me to finish.... Time passed so fast that by the time I'm almost done with work, it was 8pm already!

Now, I have to settle all my chores (my house is in a mess!), do my laundry, finish my courseworks and start studying for the exams.... but my fever is really slowing me down. I hate it!!!

No comments: