Thursday, March 09, 2006

Shopped till I dropped :)



Yesterday, I was happy at the tutorials because I was the only one who actually did it at Dr Kapas's class... Plus, we managed to convince him to postpone the coursework deadline to next week... hooray!!! Dr Kapas was also kind enough to give us tips on how to do the simulation models of the coursework, which was very helpful.


Thus, to celebrate I went shopping at Cheshire Oaks with Serina, Nizam, Nomi and Malan. Wow, the place was HUGE!!!! So much stuff on sale and I went mad. I was wearing my 3inch heels boots and I didn't even felt the pain of walking the whole 5 hours going from shop to shop, coz I was busy shopping!

I bagged myself really good bargains- bought a nice brown jacket and couple of tops at NEXT, a Levi's gillet, Thornton chocolates and some accessories from Ted Baker, Accesorize and Claire's. When we got home, they all had dinner at my place and berborak till late. I really had a good time. I was so tired that I slept with all my shopping bags on the bed, couldn't even move a muscle to tidy up and wash my face.

I literally shopped till I dropped!


No comments: