Sunday, March 12, 2006

My Boboy is in the hospital :(


Last Friday, darling Hubby called and said Boboy seems to be limping on his front leg and looked really depressed lately. Mama & Hubby got really worried and they brought him to the vet this morning. Turned out, Dr Siva found a cut on Boboy's front leg and suspected he got an infection out of it. His temperature was high as well. Thus, Dr Siva recommended Boboy to be warded for the night to be treated.

I'm so worried about him. You see, Boboy's not used to not sleeping on his bed and not eating his pasar tani fish. Furthermore, he's not used to not having all of us around as well. I have this uneasy feeling that Boboy is not comfortable at all at this moment and he's missing home badly. Poor Boboy, I wish I could be there with him now to just give him that comforting hug and kiss him to say it's gonna be OK..... I miss him so much now :(

Dr Siva also mentioned that Boboy's getting older and that we should watch his diet more carefully now. Suddenly, that made me realise how fast my dear Boboy has grown up. It just felt like yesterday when he was just a baby kitten. It also made me realise that he might not have a lot of time left and I'm angry at myself that I am being so far from him! I took him for granted that he's always gonna be there when I come home.... and that's being so selfish of me.

I'm so sorry that I'm not with you, sayang. Mama miss you so much and Mama promise that when Mama balik, Mama akan jaga Boboy, OK. Mama will never hurt you and leave you all alone again.... Get well soon, sayang.

No comments: