Saturday, April 01, 2006

Goodbye classes.....

Today is officially the last day of class, the end of spring semester and the beginning of Easter break. Oh my, time passes so fast... I've already done half a year here in UK! I bet time is going to fly, that it will soon be exams period<:/ We had a buffet lunch with my classmates and I was so dead full. Came back from class and couldn't do anything but lepak until 5pm. Then, I was off to work till 7pm and lepak some more. I literally dozed off and woke up recently to get a glass of water. I'm planning to sleep back again and have an early rest. Too lazy to do anything. I was busy the past few days finishing up my courseworks and attending tutorial sessions. Thus, I think I deserve a break tonight and hope to start fresh tomorrow to study. So, I plan to enjoy this break and not do anything but lepak and enjoy the laziness.....

No comments: