Sunday, April 26, 2009

Day 9 - Result and Reward

This morning, I nervously stepped on the scale. After 1 week of following the diet (with a bit of oopsy here and there) I have lost 2 kilos!!! Yes, My weight dropped from 62.1kg to 60kg!!!! Hooorrrraaayyyyy!!! (Clap, Clap,Clap!) I also took my body measurements and lost a total of 13cm!!! Double Hoorrraaayyyy!!! (Clap, Clap, Clap!)

So, I decided to reward myself and dragged Hubby to drive to London and I splurged to stock up on my facial stuff!!!! Hooorrrayyyy!!!.. Aish, ni baru seminggu dah over gak lah... but tak kisah mmmuuahahahahaa... (err though when the credit card bill arrives, I'll have the last laugh lah kannnn... eheh..).

We also met the Atanmayas for a lovely Sausage&Mash dinner at Portobello. We missed them dearly so it was a really good night out!

2 comments:

Ghazali said...

Bravo bravo bravvvvoooo ...

Clap clap clappppppp ...

Go gurrrrlll!!!!!

Kami doakan agar apa yang di idamkan menjadi kenyataan ....

Anonymous said...

yay yay auntie dita!!! so proud of you!!!