Saturday, April 18, 2009

Day 2 - Portabello Market

My Day 2 was an ad-hoc chaotic disaster!

I have to say that the Tea Mix really kept me awake- I slept quite late last night and ended up waking late this morning! So, had my first shake at 11am and rasa tak puas sangat sebab lapar lagi! So I had a few cucur udang for brunch as well! Hmmm... not a good start lah kannnn...

Then, Hubby announced that he wants to go to Portabello Market. Since I have not been to it before I decided to tag along too. Portabello was lovely - its just their version of our pasar malam. Though they have more antiques and we have more food je lah! Managed to tempis godaan Hummingbird and crepes dengan sukses! Hey, it was not easy OK munching on tasteless protein bars while Hubby, my inlaws and Haidan gobbled on Paela, chips, pastries etc in front of my face! Everytime Hubby lovingly goes "Mmmm Yummmmy" on his next bite of food he bought, I gave him my ultraman pose and reached my handbag for my bottle of water - hoping that every tasteless gulp will protect me from his devilish attack!

After 3.5 hours of walking down Portabello road (yup, it took that long coz I had to stop to wee-wee every 3 minutes.. eheh), we then went to Pottersfield to enjoy the fantastic view of Tower Bridge amidst the wonderful weather. Haidan was enjoying himself walking through the water fountains and playing peek-a-boo with the art-statues around. Dinner was at Malaysia Hall and we left home & caught up with Britain's Got talent :)

My progress:
* Charteredship - errr.. none!
* Diet:
Mid-morning: Formula 1 shake & Formula 2 with cucur udang at 11am
Day: Protein Bar at 1pm & 3pm. Formula 1 shake & Formula 2 at 5pm
Evening: Yummy Yong Tau Foo at 9pm.
Water: Lost count, so say approximately 3x750ml lah. (Though the amount of times I went to the toilet seems like I drank the whole of river Thames!)

No comments: