Sunday, May 10, 2009

Day 24 - Update

I have been very bad at updating my blog! But I have kept my food diary in check though. I am now on Day 24.

The past 2 weeks was an up & down roller-coaster ride for me. Last weekend was my birthday and I had great fun with friends and family. Diet wise, I kinda blew it that long weekend (Day 16-18) - skipping my shakes for yummy nasi minyak and lamb chops! Though Hubby re-assured me that I needed the treat coz birthdays come once a year and i should celebrate. Problem was I kinda over-indulge myself and by Tuesday (Day 19), I felt so guilty I got depressed. Angela called me up and advised that it was alright to indulge as long as I am aware and have the determination to get up and go on. So I did.

The following days (Days 20 till now) I got myself in the routine again - shakes for breakfast, yummy lunch, shakes for dinner and 8 glasses of water with my exercise twice a week. Next week I will go to the gym 3x a week pulak and try that out.

Yesterday I met up with my girlfriends for a yummy lunch at Vinneapolis - it was lovely! The food was extra yummy and the company was great as usual. Though I'm quite sad I couldn't join them for their slumber party. I'm sure they had a blast. I just had to say no coz I have my report to finish.

Yes... my overdue report. I have now managed to finish the overall draft and now it's all typing and 'cosmetically improve' it to make it sound good! It's a challenge coz the sun is shining ever so nicely and my birthday gift cards are like calling my name to bring them to the shops and spend.... sigh.... But I realised that if I don't finish this bloody report soon, I will always carry this guilt in me and I can never enjoy my weekends as much as I want to. I have come to a point where I'm just sick and tired of it not being finished!

OK, enough whining. Got to get back to work!

No comments: