Thursday, April 16, 2009

Family Support

I got my Herbalife products today!!! Hoorrraaaayyyy!!!! (Clap, clap, clap)

Angela briefed me on which is which, what I need to do and what I have to avoid. She passed me a 30-day diary for me to track in my progress. She promised she'll call often to check on me as well.

So this is it.... I am going on a diet journey. Today is officially Day Zero.

In a bid to show her supportive spirit, Mama has kindly volunteered to help taking my "before" measurements. As she was struggling to pull the measurement tape across my tummy, I told her that I was quite worried to start this, you know.. whether I was ready to let go 2 hearty meals a day for a glass of milkshake instead... she bluntly replied, "Oh my God with this measurements- you are so damn ready!!!". Apparently, she insisted that by giving a reverse psycho support, I will be all fired up and geared to go.... (errr... thanks Ma...).

Hubby on the other hand decided to celebrate by surprising me with a gift. I was quite shocked coz he usually sucks at surprises, I didn't see this one coming at all (Ni mesti case lega lepas ni dah tak yah nak layan my crazy-last-minute-lunch-cravings). Nope, it wasn't a weighing machine nor an exercise DVD but the heavenly 1gazillion-caloried-Red-Velvet-Cupcake!!!... Apparently, he insisted that it is the ultimate Day Zero treat to show his support....(errr.. thanks Ayang..).

And Haidan?? Oh not wanting to miss his part, Haidan surprised us all the most by deciding to crawl to me and for the first time ever - stood up all on his own and gave me a big round of applause!! Hooorrrayyyyy!!!!



So, as I munch my last Red Velvet cupcake with Haidan still clapping in the background, I hereby declare that "This Is It- Bring it Onnnn!!!!"

No comments: