Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day 3 - Lazy Sunday

I decided to stay home today coz dah menggelabah lah kann report tak siap lagi!

Morning I had my shake while everyone else had toast for breakfast. Haidan was so sweet- he noticed I wasn't eating like everyone else, and so he kept on offering me some of his peanut butter toast! Thank you sayang!... I did nip a bit sebab nak jaga hati dia kannn... don't want to expose him to rejection at this tender young age you see... eheh..

Lunch I was a bit stronger to resist the temptation of a whole bowl of mee bandung my family was having. I did have 3 spoonfuls just to taste from Hubby's portion and carried on sipping my shake. I didn't feel guilty because I think it's quite important that I don't be too strict on myself, but at the same time not to overindulge and break the diet. I think change should be done slowly and steadily... at the end of the day I am looking for a long-term result.

All I want to do is to be able to fit in my old clothes again. Technically, this means that my goal is to achieve my ideal weight of 50kg (I'm now 62kg) by 30 Sept 2009. So I have 5 months to lose 12kg, hoping to never gain it back!

Career wise, my aim is to get my Charteredship submitted by end of June. Don't want to delay this further... OK, guess I have to go and start work again. I still have a report to finish and submit tomorrow!

No comments: