Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The first steps...

... is definitely the hardest, or should I say the most expensive!

To report my progress on my Chartered application, yesterday I officially submitted for 1 day leave this Friday. I plan to go to the library in Sutton, sit down and start completing my IET reports. So if I don't do it, I have wasted one good day- which could be spent with Haidan or at work compiling overtime hours!

To report my progress on my weight loss programme, Angela from Herbalife called me last night and introduced herself and the products. She seems like a really nice lady. She's been with the product for 5 years now and have done personal diet coaching ever since. I chose Herbalife because I'm counting on Angela to give me the support I need. I think I work better with a mentor guiding me because I am the Queen of Procrastination (and obviously Hubby's my King). So, yesterday I dashed out £1** for the whole starter set and she's coming in this evening to brief and get my measurements. Plus I have paid my gym fees to start on my personal training 3-4x a week at TWIST. So kalau tak kurus jugak, can someone please TWIST my ear and bite me!

2 comments:

Ghazali said...

Alhamdullilah ...

Very semangat!!!!

Nak ikut sampai abis ...

Why not snap snap a photo of you ...

Jadi boleh ler kita tengok resultnya kannnn hehehehehe

Vasantha said...

Go for it...............

still havent finish ah your chartered application.......don't lose track and alway focus and remember your goal my dear...............make sure you get it done this Friday kay................