Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day 4 & 5

Day 4 - tried breakfast and lunch with shakes and a good meal (salad with chicken kiev) for dinner. Was struggling during the day sebab lapar giler!! Tu-lah dia kannn, dah biasa makan banyak for lunch and munching bebagai! Anyways, went to gym so felt quite good :)

Day 5 - Effects of the gym has kicked in :( Feet were numb and my tummy felt sore.... Had shakes for breakfast in train, then decided to have lunch instead in the office. Semangat berkobar to replace my dinner with a shake was greatly dampened when Mama surprised me with her Nasi Ayam + Sago Gula Melaka dish on the dinner table. The hearty meal is to celebrate my inlaws last night here in the UK before they leave for KL tomorrow. So, errr.. so decided to skip shake and had a small portion of Mama's yummy nasi ayam with a teeny spoonful of sago. Aiiisshshhhh... camner nie????

Anyways, Hubby uploaded the pictures taken from the past couple of weeks while inlaws are around. Here's some of Haidan's best moments:

"Can someone please move this thing out of my way??? Taaa...."


"Jalan-jalan cari makan...."


"Step by step...- me doing a Joey NKOTB impression with Nenek Yah as my errr...background prop"


"My cheeky chicken poxy facey"

1 comment:

fuzahoney said...

i know how u feel. im trying my best to diet too and avoiding sedap sedap food around me! anw, good luck! :)