Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A new start... Syukur Alhamdulillah

I'm beginning to pick up slowly on what's left behind all these weeks with my dissertation. Yesterday, I managed to drag myself to Uni and the library to start off my work. It was allright- at least I know the computer simulation is working and I've started studying on heat transfer till late last night. I also got my groceries and started cooking and cleaning the house. So, its a good start to build up my momentum to finish this project as soon as I can.

But the best news was this morning, when I received a phone call from Rebecca (KBR). She went straight to the point and said I got the job and the offer letter is on its way. I was so excited!!! Oh my God, my life is about to change to a new start now... I've got the opportunity to make the first leap out of my comfort zone in Malaysia! I quickly rang up Hubby, Hawari, Mama, Vasantha and Nina and everyone is so happy with the offer. Though Hubby convinced me to stay calm until the official letter arrive, before I make drastic decisions. OK dear, I will... but I'm so excited!!!

I felt that today is going to be a fresh new day for me. So, I'm now gearing up to pack my things and head to Uni to get my dissertation done and over with!

Syukur Alhamdulillah to the almighty for giving me this chance.. syukur Alhamdulillah...

1 comment:

Mar said...

Hey, congratulations!! Do you know how lucky you are? I'm so happy for you. Well at the same time I am so jealous. You wait ah, I'm so gonna kenakan you when you come to Dubai :p