Friday, June 16, 2006

I'm in Glasgow !!!!


Yup, still travelling. This time I'm in Glasgow to visit my dear best friend, Nina. I'm now in her apartment while she's preparing our spaghetti dinner. Oh my God, I love her place! Its a 2 bed luxury apartment with a huge kitchen and living room. Its so cozy and nice. Nina has been here for nearly 8 years now and is doing well. I'm really proud of her achievements. I so want to have my own place too and it made me think twice again about the possibility of working here instead of pursuing my PhD.

Yes, I'm still deciding and it is stressing me out. I can't decide truly until I get the official offer from KBR (which I really hope I'll get soon!). I dare not go to uni to face Dr Kapas just in case he asked me on the PhD, nor to face Dr Pasir on my dissertation. I don't know lah... I have to decide fast, its really bothering me and really effecting my concentration with my dissertation. I haven't done much at all if compared to my other classmates. I'm so worried I can't do this anymore....

No comments: