Thursday, June 22, 2006

Just a normal day

Nothing much to write today coz its just like a normal lazy day for me. Woke up mid afternoon, check my emails, call Hubby & Vas and start feeling depressed and confused with my future career again. Although I basically have made up my mind, I still feel guilty to my kind supportive supervisors in Petronas, who are still fighting for my PhD appeal. Plus, the thought of Dr Kapas's beaming smile when he offers me the PhD is still fresh in my head. Vasantha advised me to re-consider my decision, just in case Petronas will let me off with paid leave. Though I highly doubt it, miracles can still happen.

At the moment, I'm trying to clear my head from this stressful triangle and concentrate on my dissertation. Its so depressing to know that you know what is the outcome of the project, but you just can't get around understanding how to solve it! Huh... well I have to do something, as time travels so fast its nearly end of June dah.

OK, me back to work then... (yawn)

2 comments:

Cosmic_GurL said...

Heya Dita! Sherie here. Found the link to your blog in Dil's blog. How have u been dear?

Mar said...

Wey, why do you want to listen to Vasantha lah wey? Why? Take the job. PHD can wait. I think you should listen to Miranda. She's the smart one:P