Sunday, June 25, 2006

Let's talk about wardrobe



I woke up at 2pm, I know its not something to be proud of. I've made up my mind last night that today will be a busy day for me. I need to sort out my piling laundry. I don't have anything in my wardrobe to wear dah! Times like this you wish you have all the money in the world and just buy clothes without worrying to do your laundry, kan...

Though, I may not have enough clothes... I have quite a big collection on shoes. In fact, yesterday, I went to town to look for a new nice pair of shoes to wear with my bridesmaid dress at Nina's wedding in August. However, as usual, ended up buying something else - a nice pair of transparent jelly slippers instead... hehe. Like they say, girls can never have enough shoes... ;)

Also, window-shopped for Hubby's birthday present. Its so difficult to get the perfect present for someone's whose got everything, especially Hubby whose wardrobe is full of designer brands. Me & my friends are the 'high street' chicks, we buy stuff which looks like a designer style, but at affordable high street prices. We once joked at looking at Hubby's pair of Prada shoes one time, saying that with that price, we could buy 10s of high street shoes that look exactly the same. We can't really figure out the designer hype as much as he does. So, it will be a challenge for me to justify whether a designer present is worthwhile the price. If I can't find it here,I'll be looking forward to my trip to Dubai to find his present then.

Ok, better get the laundry done and wardrobe organised. Oh my God, it's going to be a busy Sunday - my wardrobe's in such a mess, I don't even know where to start!

No comments: