Monday, April 03, 2006

A slow but productive weekend....

I have started my studies for the exam, following my much-put-in-effort study schedule I've pasted all over my room. I am working really hard to try to score a distinction for my coming exams. I figured since this will be my last exams of my lifetime, I better make sure that I do my best in it. At least I know that I have tried my best.

I started really slow on Saturday, having more than 14hours sleep from Friday night and then a further 4 hours nap on Saturday afternoon! I woke up feeling angry for my laziness.... plus my tummy wasn't in a good mood either (must be because I pigged out from the buffet). So, I only started revising after 6pm. I managed to just do a couple of past exam questions and called it a night.

Today, surprisingly I woke up quite early, had breakfast and then jetted off to town to buy some groceries and stationeries. By 3pm, I was home, cooked lunch and started studying again till 7pm. Then I cooked a hearty dinner and spent the night having girlie-talks with my sis, Serina. By 10pm, I'm back at my study table, finishing my last few chapters as planned.

I'm glad I had a good girlie talk with Serina. We talked about things we wish to achieve and its good to know that Alhamdulillah, I have been quite lucky to be where I want to be in life.

I know I still have a long way to go.... but at the end of the journey, I wish I've settled down with my Hubby, feeling proud and happy, after accomplishing things we've set out to do. I dream of waking up in the morning with Boboy & Hubby, enjoying the morning sun from our Kampung Warisan balcony and spending the day relaxing, having no worries of money or stresses at work. In the evening, we'll then take a short ride in our BMW X5, go watch a movie or have a nice lambchop dinner. If we feel a bit adventurous, we'll just book a flight for a nice holiday..... aaaahhhh... such a good life....









Well, if it's meant to be, then it's up to me.....
OK, back to reality, I'm off to continue my studies...

No comments: