Friday, April 07, 2006

The big weekend is coming!

Its 2am in the morning and I've just done my laundry. I have a meeting with my lecturer at 9.30am later, and I should be asleep by now. But, I can't get myself to relax because I'm so stressed out that my cousin's coming to visit tomorrow from Malaysia. I have so much to do!!! I need to clean the house- sweep, vacuum & mop, clean the bathroom, get my bed ready, do the dishes & pick-up my groceries. On top of all these, I need to finish up 2 courseworks and make-up for the studies I'm lagging behind!

I can't say I was productive earlier today coz I was taking it reeaaaallllyy slow finishing up Dr Kapas's module. I should speed up coz I am lagging behind from my schedule now... I'm just so worried that I'll get worse when Nurul's here coz I need to juggle work, studies and travel.

Oh my, all this anxiety's really stressing me out... I think I need to go to bed now. Wish me luck for the big weekend!

No comments: