Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Manchester, North Wales, York & London in 7 days!!!


Oh my God, I'm so tired........

As you know, my cousins came from Malaysia and I had to play host for the whole week. We went to North Wales, York, London and spent the rest of the week here in Manchester. It was fun, as I haven't hang out with this cousin of mine for years. They had a good taste of English weather while they were here... in 1 day, it was raining, sunny, hailing, sunny, windy and sunny again. But they did say they had loads of fun... and enjoyed Manchester the most, especially at Primark!!! hehehe..

As I sent them at the airport last night, I so wished it was me boarding that plane. Suddenly, I missed home, missed my mom, my hubby and most of all my Boboy... I miss my best friends too. Suddenly, the thought of hanging out with my girls in KLCC sipping cold Coffee-Bean ice blended and ah yes, the Spaghetti Carbonara sedap.... or lepak with hubby in front of my big TV at home watching CSI back to back with Boboy cuddling with us...

Anyways, I'm back at home alone. Trying to start all over with work and studies. Managed to finish my courseworks this morning. Now, struggling to start studying again for the coming exams. Can't believe I have 10 days more, time travels too fast....

I wanna go home :(

1 comment:

Devina said...

Will be thinking of you when I board that plane! Love you beb...check your pic on my blog ;)