Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I'm so lembab la.....



Today I woke up at noon, despite having an early night last night. It's so frustrating knowing that I just lost half a day! I had to go town to pick up my new handphone and by the time I got home and got settled down, it's already 9pm and I'm sleepy again!!!

I literally feel so lembab. My brain feels like its so full and heavy that I can't even start studying, let alone concentrate! I dunno what else to do...

Hmmmm.... I'll try take a nice shower and pop some Pro-Plus after this. Hopefully, it will keep me awake for at least another 3 hours to finish up a chapter of Dr Kapas's module. I know I've studied his module before, but I can never remember anything I've read! Oh, this feels awful and I'm really irritated with myself >:/

Hopefully, I'm not gonna get myself sick again coz it was a really cold day today and I was wearing a bit light for the weather. I hope all this lembab-ness is not a sign of a coming fever!

Urghhh... hate this lembab feeling.

No comments: