Sunday, April 16, 2006

Changing gear is so difficult....



As I'm officially starting my studies for the exams today, I find it really difficult to get back in gear. I was on full speed before my cousin arrived, finishing 2 modules and doing some tutorials and past exam questions tirelessly till early morning. Then, when my cousins were here, it was a total halt - no books in sight, no formulas memorised and obviously none of my past exam questions were touched.

Today, I found it so difficult to start all over. I had a heavy headache (I think I'm beginning to start a fever) and it took me till mid-day to actually sit down properly on my study table and opened my Power System Economics book!

As usual, I procrastinated - a powerful skill I have mastered throughout these years. I started the day doing laundry la, kemas my dapur la, update my frienster la... the list went on until 3pm, when I realised that I had nothing else to do except hit my books >:/

So, now I've started studying a bit and am taking a short break. I realised now that I have so much more to cover and am frustrated why I didn't start studying earlier! Oh well, the time had passed and there's nothing I can do to get it back.

At least, I changed a gear and moved a bit faster than yesterday.... So now, I guess I just need to keep on moving.....

1 comment:

Dil said...

Hi Adita! Got ur Blog add from Hubby! kewl... keep on writing now that you have a reader... :) btw, soffyya say thanks for the lovely bibs! She said her daddy smiled more when she puts them on...