Saturday, January 20, 2007

TV? No... Zara coat? Yes!

I have a confession to make. I have been very naughty today. I set out to go check out the second hand TV at a repair shop in Wallington. Its about 2 train stops away. When I got there (after a gruelling 20minutes uphill walk from the station!), the shop owner told me that they don't have any TV in stock for sale, only repairs :(

So, since I had time to spare... and I was at the train station anyways, I decided to do a detour to Croydon instead.. you know, just to get some fresh air. By the way, it is the last weekend of the Christmas sale. So, it won't hurt just go window shopping on the last bargains available, right??? Err.. WRONG!

As soon as I stepped into Croydon, I headed straight to Zara. There was quite a frenzy there, coz they slashed an extra 20% off on top of the sale price. So, I kinda looked around, browsed through the sale rails and there it was... the red Zara coat that I saw a month ago with Marc. Its this lovely 60s inspired red coat - I remembered that it was love at first sight... but my heart broke when I saw the price tag - £99. Of course, I put it back, obviously I couldn't afford it. Anyways, the red coat was on sale for £40!!! And it was the only one left. So without hesitation, I grabbed it straight to the till!


I'm so excited... I love my Zara coat! Its one of the best buys ever. On top of that, I also managed to splurged on a summer dress a sweater, a T-shirt and a couple of thermal singlets. Nice...

So, I'm now home feeling satisfied with my bargain buys... especially my Zara coat. Can't wait to wear it soon!

No comments: