Sunday, January 28, 2007

Dim-sum & kway teow... sedap...

Yesterday, I followed Fern & Olu to Croydon for grocery shopping at London's biggest Chinese store. Here at Wing Yip, you'll find everything from Malaysia- well almost everything, from Maggi to pau kacang to kicap manis etc. When I got back home, I went straight to the kitchen and steamed some nice prawn dim-sum and ate them with nice chilli oil.. yum! Dinner was Maggi Asam Laksa... nice...

Today pulak, I cooked myself Char Kway Teow.. so sedap since I haven't had kway teow for a long time. Since it was a bit too much, I had to give some to Maureen, our next door neighbour. Keeping some for tonight's dinner as well.

I know I'm suposed to keep to a strict diet for Vas's wedding but I couln't control myself this weekend. I'll make up for it by enrolling myself to the local health club here in Sutton. Also, might think of joining Salsa classes and Wing Chun. Am just waiting for my pay day this Wednesday. This January so pokai. Gave hubby £1500 last month to pay back what he owed when I moved in to the UK. Also, not forgetting the boxing day shopping... so can' wait for the long awaited pay day.. I worked quite a lot of overtime this month. So hopefully, will have a good start on my savings again.

This weekend I'll have to stay home - the house is in a huge mess! I haven't houvered for a while and the kitchen looks horrible, not forgetting the big pile of laundry! Its gonna be a tiring Sunday today to clean the hose up... but a good exercise too. In 2 weeks time, the lettings agency are gonna come around to inspect the place. So, hopefully the house will be in perfect condition by the time they come in.

I miss Boboy so much though. I really hope and wish he will come here soon. A house is not a home without Boboy :(

No comments: