Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala lalala

I'm gonna start my own song of the week to express or sum up what I'm feeling/ experienced. This week, I'll start off with Lily Allen's Smile. This song is dedicated to this "friend" who've been putting me down in the past, convincing me that I'd be making the worst decision of my life moving to the UK. Well dear, I hope I proved you wrong coz I'm having the time of my life now and have no regrets leaving. To those out there who've experienced that someone (who always have negative things to say about you all the time), don't worry about what they said. They are just insecure. Just because they can't have what you have does not mean you deserve to be put down. All I can say is "The people who mind don't matter.. The people who matter don't mind".

So, this is for you, my "friend":

No comments: