Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Bon Voyage, Mate!

Tonight we had a good farewell get-together for Arvin, my housemate, whose leaving to site in Baku (Azerbaijan) tomorrow. Marc, Olu, Stella, Arvin and I had dinner at Mama Dumpling's and then to Revolution for drinks. Its good to be out again after quite a while being alone at home. Though it's getting freezing out there. Apparently, its gonna snow in the next couple of days.

Work was boring today. I was trying to stay awake most of the time finishing my presentation. I haven't finish the slides yet, let alone practice on it! I don't know why I'm procrastinating- usually I'll be dead panic by now.

My diet regime is getting better. I find myself more careful now with my food intake, trying to control myself to eat less than 2000 calories a day. Workout wise? Err, I'm failing miserably. I haven't done any form of exercise yet.. though I do hope to start as soon as Arvin leaves. Also, I'm planning to try out Wing Chun tomorrow. I haven't tried martial arts yet, so it might be interesting.

Anyways, good luck to Arvin. Enjoy yourself in Baku. I'll see you in the next couple of months!

No comments: