Thursday, January 18, 2007

A new year, a new start

I know that I might be more than 2 weeks overdue, but erm.. Happy New Year everyone!!! There were so much going ons that hindered me to post much earlier. The main one would be not having our home internet connection connected last December as promised by the internet provider. I can't sign in to my blog from office anymore, for some strange reason... apparently a forbidden message pops out every time I tried to. So apologies for not updating the blog for quite a long time.

But anyways, now that the internet is up and running, I am so happy that I can now blog and hopefully update it as regularly as I would like to. Hmmm... where shall I start??? OK, since my last posting I've had some memorable ongoings that's worth mentioning. I've had my first company ball, wearing my very first formal black dress. It was a good evening. I went with my housemate, Arvin and we had a good time with my colleagues and bosses. It was a 3 course meal dinner and dance. Unfortunately, the pictures are with Arvin (whose back in KL at this moment- you lucky guy, benci...). I'll try and post it up soon.

Then, there was the long Christmas holiday, which Hubby came up to join me here. That was really fun. We spent quality time together and rented a car for the week. We went up to Oxford and went on a shopping spree. More details are in my photo blog. I bought quite a lot of stuff, mostly work clothes, coz unfortunately I can't fit in my old ones from last year. Yup, I've put on weight. I used to weigh an average of 48kgs, but sadly now I'm 54kgs... which is already in the overweight category for my height.

Thus, I'm hoping that 2007 will be a good year- a new start for me. This year I have decided to commit myself to the following:

1) To start my diet & exercise program to lose 5kg before my birthday

2) To start serious work to get my Charteredship

3) To start saving for a house

Hopefully, the above will keep me busy since I'm all alone at the moment. It will keep me a bit focused and lessen the stress of missing my loved ones.

No comments: