Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dear Papa -Day 6

Dear Papa,

To Mama's surprise I woke up really early today on my own (at 7am!) because today is my "Thomas Show Day" - horrraaayyyyyy!!! (clap, clap clap!). I even helped Mama with breakfast, making sure I ate all my Coco Pops and mandi quickly without my blue gayung because we don't want to be late and miss the train!

I walked all the way to Sutton station singing my Thomas song with Mama. We managed to catch the 9.25am train to London Victoria in time and throughout the whole train journey I behaved really well. Here's a picture of me in the train, munching on my Gingerbread Man biscuit, being careful not to get my new Thomas & Friends t-shirt messy:


We then got a taxi to HMV Apollo theatre in Hammersmith and I was so excited to see big posters of Thomas and his friends all over!!! Uncle Marc greeted us there (not that I really noticed though coz I was more excited to get into the hall as soon as possible!).



When the show started, I was so happy and excited, especially when Thomas came out!!!


Look Papa! It's Thomas!.. and Gordon!... and Percy tooo!!!!


Wow look!!! Here comes James too!!!


I was singing and dancing and clapping my hands all the way.


Here's a short video Mama managed to take while I was watching my Thomas!!!....
(Note from Mama: "Ayang, check out the kiasu mother seating in front of us yang sengaja angkat baby dia tinggi-tinggi throughout the show. I was so crossed! For goodness sake, they are 3 seats from the stage already and her baby is too small to understand a single thing anyways!").



Overall it was a really good show and I enjoyed it very much. I told Mama that I promise to be a good boy so that I can go and watch more Thomas shows and also go to Thomas Land again!!


Later, we had yummy duck rice lunch with Uncle Marc at Bayswater and by 3pm we left for Wimbledon to catch the train home to Sutton.

I had so much fun today and was all excited to tell you all bout it... but I suddenly realised again that you were not home and started to get sad..... especially tonight during bed time. I kept telling Mama I was sad and I missed you very much.... and I missed your cuddles before bed time and how you like to 'eat' my ear.

Papa, please come home soon OK. I love you.

No comments: