Saturday, January 29, 2011

Dear Papa -Day 5

Dear Papa,

Yeayyyy!!! It's Saturday! That means it's gonna be a busy day. This morning, Mama made me my favourite breakfast - beans, toast and turkey, yummy!


I then had my shower and we were off to my tennis class. I insisted that I want to carry my tennis racket on my own down the stairs.

At tennis, I had a little accident where I ran straight into the net and hurt my upper lip. It's a bit sore and slightly swollen, but Mama kissed it better now...

We then went to Sutton because Mama had to collect her shopping from Mothercare. Mama said because I was a good boy, she bought me a brand new Thomas & Friends t-shirt which I chose myself to wear for the Thomas show tomorrow- hoorrraayyyy!!! I also saw some really nice Thomas underpants and a big Thomas potty that looks like a chair. I tried to convince Mama that the Thomas potty is a good buy but but she wasn't convinced... she said I was err... what's that word.. oh yes.. 'poyo'.. ??? (whatever that means!)....

After that Mama also let me play at my favourite toystore in Sutton. I made sure I shared the train and toys there with the other kids in the store. Soon it was time to leave for my swimming lesson.

At swimming class, Mama was being naughty - she made me wear my rubber cap but she put it on too tightly on my forehead and managed to pull some of my hair out! OUCHHHH!!! (I think I lost some of my eyebrows too!). Anyways, swimming was OK - I was a bit tired to be honest and this week there were no jumping in (which was quite disappointing because I was looking forward to it!).


When we got home, Mama was really excited because her shopping parcels arrived..... (hmmm, since you were gone Mama has been doing quite a lot of shopping lately, so you might wanna check your credit card balance, just in case ok). One of the goodies that caught my eye was my new Trunki booster pack:

It's convenient enough to carry around like a back-pack:

It converts into a portable car seat, as well as a booster seat for my future cinema and theatre trips!:


And there's a zip here...I show you arrriiittteeee....:


Which opens up with lots of space for my Thomas and Friends trains when we are out and about!!!! I love it!

No comments: